If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will refund any money according to the following:
- The refund amount will be based upon the amount received in clear funds into Angling Spirit Ltd account
- Application of cancellation fee table to apply for any refunds done after cooling off period
- The refund form is duly completed and information accepted by third party facility we use to process international payments.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 28-days.
Refunds on extras booked without securing a basic entry fee first will incur a fee to cover admin and financial party costs as stated in relevant event registration rules published on the official booking system.
If your entry has been postponed (see the cancellation of event clause) you are not automatically eligible for a refund as your place is secured against the re-staged event.
In exceptional circumstances, if we have agreed to issue a refund this will be done with the automatic loss of deposit and in accordance with the cancellation fee table.
Providing spaces are still available in the re-staged event only, the refunded participant may re-secure his entry by paying the full balance minus deposit.
In the event we have agreed to issue a refund on the basis we were able to re-sale the entry this will be done minus a fee to cover admin and all third party financial fees – and no less than £50.
Registration admin fees
If registration rules are not followed and payment in made for an extra as a means to try to force their entry into the event, Angling Spirit reserves the right to proceed to a refund minus to a maximum of £30 to cover all admin costs and bank fees linked to processing to the refund.
Outstanding balance on an account
Entry to the event can only be granted if participants agree to pay any outstanding monies from previous events at the time of their current registration including a £100 penalty per angler to cover incurred admin costs. In addition entry fee for the current year will also have to be paid in full.
Interest on Overdue Invoices
If a client fails to pay an entry fee/invoice in full within the time specified, Angling Spirit may add a service charge of 1.5% per month, or such lesser amount as is allowed by law, on any unpaid balance until payment is received
No-show at event forfeits any payments made including a payment made using the Cash Redemption prize system.
Refunds and payments
In the event a refund is to be issued and or payment of a cash prize is to be made, the client will be asked to fill out the relevant form.
Only information contained on the form will be used to proceed with said refund/payment. By completing the form, the client bears the sole responsibility for the information provided which are to be used. In the event, the system does not recognise the information or has a query, the client will be asked to either confirm said details or fill in a new form with a different account.
By filling out the form, the client also confirms his understanding that the refund/payment is done in accordance with Angling Spirit T&C’s.
Client requests for the postponement of an entry
Such request will only be granted upon the following rules:
– Will only be granted if the full basic entry fee has been paid and the place granted Confirmed status into the event.
– Request made 120 days prior to the start of the event: this can be arranged. Any increase if any to the basic entry fee and extras will automatically be applied and added to the account of the postponed entry.
– Request made less than 120 days to the start of the event: Angling Spirit reserves the right to retain the non-refundable deposit in the event we are not able to re-allocate the entry. The amount will be then added to the account of the postponed entry.
– Postponed entries will not automatically be rescheduled into the following year if it falls into an anniversary invitational only year but therefore into the following year